Areas I will support you in:
- The first steps – everything you need to start up
- Inspiration, mission and vision development
- Creating an exciting business plan that you will use
- Strategic growth planning for more community impact
- Sales and marketing that create momentum messaging
- System development that cures problems
- Innovation to move through a crisis
- Culture improvement so you love to spend time with those you work with
- Team leadership even on days your confidence has been rattled
- Partner and network development
- Feedback loops for success (evaluating impact and finance fitness)
I believe when we experience the right information, in the right way, transformation can happen – a boost in motivation, a shift in mindset and overall feelings of knowing the next steps.
This is a private session just for you – the healthpreneur, private practitioner, the small business owner or anyone who desires to increase their community impact by successfully building a business that serves people well, makes money and most importantly makes a difference.
Sessions are available in person, via skype, facetime or telephone.
Jennifer Buchanan, MBA, MTA has been a business owner for over 25 years. In addition to her years of experience, Jennifer has completed her Executive Masters of Business Administration and is well skilled in helping others pursue growth, sustain their business during difficult times, develop strategic partnerships, stay true to mission, and all the while remain consistent and unrelenting towards the pursuit of the customer’s best interest.
A trail blazer in her industry, Jennifer Buchanan is a popular keynote speaker and trainer who has spent over two decades inspiring clients and audiences on how to foster connections, focus, and feeling better. She has been instrumental in the implementation of hundreds of partnerships through her well-established company JB Music Therapy – currently serving over 100 organizations through the efforts of her specialized team – 20 team members in total.
Jennifer has been a sessional instructor and guest lecturer at universities and is frequently interviewed on radio or television or quoted in health care and popular magazines. She has appeared as a guest on numerous news and current affairs programs including Fox News Health, NBC, CBS, CBC Radio, CBC Television, CTV, Global TV, and has been featured in publications such as the Huffington Post, Chatelaine Magazine and Canadian Living.