This is a private session just for you – the health entrepreneur, social entrepreneur, private practitioner, the small business owner or anyone who desires to increase their community impact by successfully building a business that serves people well, makes money and most importantly makes a difference.
Sessions are available in person, via skype, facetime or telephone.
Areas I will support you in:
- The first steps – everything you need to start up
- Inspiration, mission and vision development
- Creating an exciting business plan that you will use
- Strategic growth planning for more community impact
- Sales and marketing that create momentum messaging
- System development that cures problems
- Innovation to move through a crisis
- Culture improvement so you love to spend time with those you work with
- Team leadership even on days your confidence has been rattled
- Partner and network development
- Feedback loops for success (evaluating impact and finance fitness)
I believe when we experience the right information, in the right way, transformation can happen – a boost in motivation, a shift in mindset and overall feelings of knowing the next steps.
Jennifer Buchanan is a health entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word. Since she became a certified music therapist almost three decades ago, the music therapy industry has shifted from not being a recognized industry at all to becoming a legislated profession. As a leading expert, Buchanan has served hundreds of organizations with her team at JB Music Therapy, which she founded in 1991.
JB Music Therapy has thrice been nominated for the Community Impact Award by the Calgary Chamber of Commerce. Jennifer is also the former president of the Canadian Association of Music Therapists (1998-2001, 2013-2015). She is recognized as an esteemed leader in bridging academic research in music, medicine and the public.
Jennifer has appeared in many media outlets and presented internationally to numerous education, healthcare and government organizations. She is currently on the board of directors with the Famous 5 Foundation and looks forward to visiting more places and meeting more interesting people on her life’s journey.